Many health insurance plans do cover acupuncture so you might have acupuncture benefits that we can bill. To learn more about your benefits you should call your insurance provider and ask the following questions:
- Do I have in-network or out-of-network acupuncture benefits?
- How many visits per year do I have?
- Do I need to meet my deductible first before my treatments are covered? If so, how much is my deductible?
- What is my co-pay or co-insurance?
- Do I need a preauthorization (not a referral, you don’t need a referral for acupuncture)?
- When does my health insurance plan restart?
I am in-network with the following insurance providers:
If you are out-of-network, many plans have good out-of-network benefits that you can use. During a treatment, you will pay the time of service cost and then submit your visit to your insurance company for reimbursement.
For any other questions regarding insurance, please feel free to contact me at email@example.com or 206-488-2553.